[Users] [solved] Mouse issue in editor window

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Tue Apr 12 12:50:05 CEST 2016

On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 12:26:04 +0200, wwp wrote:
>BTW, don't you face issues w/ other GTK application in your desktop?

Seemingly everybody does ;) and upstream of other apps already starts to
fix issues. However, it's considered to be off-topic on this list and
anyway, nobody even reads correctly what I'm writing.

I'm not using a DE.
I already pointed out that other apps are affected by hiccups too.

I guess we should close this thread now and simply wait.

FWIW, after downgrading the theme, there is no issue with positioning
the cursor by mouse inside the subject area of the editor window
anymore. Hard to believe that this is related to the chosen theme, but
it seems to be caused by the theme.