[Users] Mouse issue in editor window

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Tue Apr 12 11:59:06 CEST 2016

On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 11:45:52 +0200, Andrej Kacian wrote:
>Only users who are using themes that get broken by their upstream
>(namely Adwaita).

Wrong, several themes are broken, but Adwaita is considered a GTK
default theme and it's not really broken in the sense as completely
unusable, as a lot of other themes became, but it changed radically
the look.

>This is not a sky-is-falling event, just a broken theme. Switch to a
>theme that works.

Wrong not only the look gets broken and btw. as already pointed out, I
fixed the issue regarding the look, but not necessarily regarding
hiccups.

However, I warned early enough, feel free to ignore it.