[Users] dkim and spf verification

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Mon Apr 11 19:40:27 CEST 2016

I've set up an email server with SPF and DKIM implemented. I am familiar with the concepts.

My point is does a plug in exist that simply looks at a header and verifies ‎that a sender to me has passed DKIM and SPF. ‎

Again to elaborate, I implement SPF and DKIM on my server correctly. That is not the question. Further, there are online services that verify this, such as the DKIM validator, so I would not rely on a claws plugin or similar to verify my setup.

I can implement policies to reject email that does not meet both SPF and DKIM. I choose not to do so because that would reject email that I need to receive. All I want is a plugin that notes when DKIM and SPF had passed so that I know there mail is at least authenticated.

Perhaps I have been too terse. Here is the add on used by Thunderbird :

‎https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/dkim-verifier/