[Users] Deleting one long thread

Francis Moreau francis.moro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 14:21:40 CEST 2015

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 09:06:32 +0200
> Francis Moreau <francis.moro at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Again, I was just telling that the *default* behaviour doesn't make
>> sense to me and was suggesting to change it to something more
>> intuitive.
>
> You are free to modify your copy of Claws Mail in this regard. You are,
> however, not free to dictate what feels "more intuitive" for everyone
> else.

come on... no one is trying to dictate how everyone should do...

I was just suggesting that the default behaviour should be changed
because it currently doesnt make sense to me.

And the only answers were: you can customize the keybinding (out of
topic), you can patch claws (seriously!).

But none has tried to come with a valid use case.
--
Francis