[Users] Headers

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Wed Sep 30 08:51:50 CEST 2015

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 08:38:00 +0200
"Felipe T. Dorado" <ftdorado at ono.com> wrote:

> Ctrl+U gives us the source of the present message.

Ctrl+H will show you the headers in the message view.

> Where can I find the exact meaning of all the klutches (?) listed in the
> header of the source?

The official headers are defined in RFC2822. Amongst these are:

> Bcc:

User agents (MUA, like Claws) and transport systems (MTA, like sendmail)
and virus scanners add their own headers, all prefixed with X- :

But all of the other headers (non X-...) should not be there since they
violate RFC2822. I've never seen them anywhere...

HTH,

-- Johan