[Users] Deleting one long thread

Ralf Hutter rhutter at posteo.de
Tue Sep 29 20:00:14 CEST 2015

Am Tue, 29 Sep 2015 18:46:59 +0100
schrieb Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk>:

> On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 19:01:36 +0200
> Francis Moreau wrote:
>
> > > It is not a workaround, it is a feature of the GTK environment
> > > that works for all applications. Claws can be reconfigured to the
> > > user's taste as can any GTK application.
> >
> > Then call it whatever you want, but the fact is that the default
> > behaviour doesn not make sense, IMHO.
> >

> I am always delighted when relative newcomers demand that I change the
> way I do things to suit them.

Please don't bother this list with such stubborn commentaries. They
might discourage people from telling their opinion or making
suggestions. I am saying this because i got something similar, from
somebody else. This thread is about improving Claws, not about
"suiting" an individual nor "the way you do things".
Ralf