[Users] Don't do auto-wrapping when using external editor or inserting a file

Dan Arico dan_arico at aricosystems.com
Tue Sep 29 16:08:50 CEST 2015

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 09:19:46 +0200
Francis Moreau <francis.moro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Even if auto-wrapping is enabled in the preferences, I think it should
> be automatically disabled when composing an email with an external
> editor or inserting the file because in that case claws-mail shouldn't
> care about the content of the email.
>
> WDYT ?
>
> Thanks.

I've discovered a problem with printing from claws when I have overlong
strings in the message. It displays properly on the screen, but that's
not what I get out of the printer. I lose characters on the left end of
the lines.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.