[Users] Saving copy of outgoing emails to current folder does not work

Francis Moreau francis.moro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:48:23 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to save a copy of sent emails in my INBOX. Ideally outgoing
messages should be saved in the current folder.

Note that I'm using an IMAP account but not Gmail one this time.

In properties of INBOX folder -> Compose , I selected "Save copy of
outgoing messages to this folder instead of Sent". But this has no
effect.

I also tried to use Configuration -> Preference for current account ->
Advanced and selected "Put sent messages in "#imap/xxx/INBOX", but
also doesn't work.

I'm not sure why there're 2 different ways to achieve the same purpose though.

Thanks for any help.
--
Francis