[Users] seg fault (?) on opening mail from myself displayed in newsgroup

Charles Kroeger mbone at gmx.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 18:41:52 CEST 2015

something I have not seen before: opening a newsgroup mail from myself kills
CM..instantly. I tried marking all the unread messages read, but the same reaction
occurred when trying to open my message.

the message was 'signed' using the PGP inline system whereas I usually use the PGP
MIME option instead. (don't know how that got changed) Maybe that was it? Maybe it
was something I said :-)

anyway, debian sid is pretty crazed right now thanks to systemd.  I now have to
start my wireless adapter with the command: ifup wlp2s0 ..that's pretty fscked IMO.

--
CK