[Users] To-arrow patch

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Tue Oct 13 14:28:35 CEST 2015

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 09:07:20AM +0200, Johan Vromans wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 08:42:00 +0200
> "H.Merijn Brand" <h.m.brand at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> > In my private git clone as below. Looks exactly the same :)
>
> Yes. I should have mentioned it *is* (basically) your patch.

I don't think an option is needed for this. GTK+2 supports unicode arrows
from some time ago, so it's just matter of switching to a proper arrow
instead of poor's man ASCII replacement.

The only problem I see is fonts without the arrow glyph, which will
render it as the replacement char (�), or something worse.

Not sure if that's really a concern currently (old distros maybe?).

regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~