[Users] Claws Mail 3.13.0 unleashed!!
claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Oct 11 10:42:11 CEST 2015
11th October 2015 Claws Mail 3.13.0
CLAWS MAIL RELEASE NOTES
Claws Mail is a GTK+ based, user-friendly, lightweight, and fast
New in this release:
* Preferences are now saved to disk immediately on pressing OK or
* New preferences have been added for default sorting of the message
lists. They are found in the 'Message list' frame of the Display/
Summaries page of the general preferences. These options only apply
to newly created folders.
* The menu item 'Delete thread' has been moved to the Message menu.
Previously clicking it would not delete the thread, but just move
it to the Trash folder. Now it will delete the thread.
An additional menu item has been added, 'Move thread to trash',
which implements the original behaviour.
* Compose window: By default it is no longer possible to add user-
defined headers, with only those pre-defined in the drop down menus
being possible. To restore the old behaviour, a new hidden
preference has been added: 'type_any_header', setting this to 1
restores the old behaviour.
* Automatic account selection is now also applied when you reply to
one of your own messages, e.g. from the Sent folder.
* Folder list: The Left and Right cursor keys now collapse or expand
the currently selected folder tree item. The Left cursor key also
moves the selection to parent folder, if current folder is within
a collapsed tree.
* Folder list: The Home and End keys now move the selection to the
first folder and last folder in the tree.
* Account Auto-configuration: when errors occur, a more detailed
error message is shown.
* GnuPG plugins: An option has been added to specify the location of
the GnuPG executable.
* GnuPG plugins: A new hidden preference has been added which limits
the number of results returned when using your keyring for address
auto-completion: 'autocompletion_limit'. The default value is 0,
which means there is no limit, any other number will limit the
results to that number.
* Python plugin: Folder has been added to MessageInfo objects.
* The GeoLocation plugin is no longer included.
* The user manual has been updated.
* The man page has been updated.
* Updated translations: Brazilian Portuguese, British English, Czech,
Dutch, Finnish, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Norwegian Bokmål,
Slovak, Spanish, Swedish.
* New translations: Italian, Traditional Chinese.
* Removed translations: Indonesian, Polish.
* Bug fixes:
o bug 2115, 'Drag n' Drop of files with special characters
o bug 3209, 'autoconfig does not use full email address as
o bug 3253, 'all addresses of getaddrinfo() result should be
o bug 3263, 'Wrong timezone while using date_fmt function'
o bug 3296, 'Crash on double notification popup'
o bug 3352, 'found_in_addressbook matches entries from GPG
o bug 3454, 'Attachments containing certain special
characters in filename are not opened'
o bug 3473, 'base64 regression with old glib2 (before
o bug 3475, 'Attachment dragged to email must be dropped to
attachment tab only - reggresion'
o bug 3483, 'When replying to a *de*crypted message, it is
contained *encrypted* in reply'
o bug 3507, 'build fails w/o GnuTLS'
o bug 3516, 'vCard icon misplaced'
o bug 3524, 'vCard does not decode all quoted-printable
o bug 3531, 'a/z hotkeys crash Claws immediately after
o make 'date' (not thread date) the default sort when
clicking column header to switch to date sort.
o Several memory leaks in RSSyl.
o IPv6 now works on Windows, for connections not handled by
o GPG preferences initialization.
o Possible crash when gpg is upgraded to gpg-v21
o Save temporary file in mime temporary directory when using
right-click/Open image instead of saving in current working
o Crash in address completion when matching group name.
o Correct handling of RFC3339 timestamp format with second
o Building on GLib older than 2.25.
For further details of the numbered bugs and RFEs listed above
See ChangeLog for full information regarding changes in this release.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Users