[Users] Deleting one long thread

Sébastien ml at terranean.eu
Thu Oct 1 10:17:43 CEST 2015

le 2015-10-01, blind écrivit:
>On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:29:18 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:
>> So use the GTK feature of binding a key combo to the menu entry...
>
>I am not the original poster, but could you please point me at a
>definitive guide to configuring GTK?  There seem to be a lot of little
>utilities about that write various magic incarnations mysterious files.
>A link to a dummy's guide would probably be helpful.

I often use Arch Linux's wiki, the pages are pretty much complete, human
readable, and well detailed.
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GTK%2B

For this specific feature though, you don't need to change anything to
GTK+ configuration files. Just go in the Claws-Mail Preferences, down to
the Others/Miscellaneous pane, and check "Enable customisable keyboard
shortcuts".

If you want to use it in other GTK+ programs, then you need to add:
gtk-can-change-accels = 1
to your ~/.gtkrc.mine file.

--
Sébastien