[Users] Libetpan check fails during ./autogen.sh on Fedora 23

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Mon Nov 9 17:55:36 CET 2015

On Fri, 6 Nov 2015 12:51:21 +0000
Paul wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Nov 2015 12:12:16 +0000
> Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > The result of the new test is now 106 without a line feed after it.
> >
> > It still fails for me.
>
> You're going to have to build libetpan yourself if you can't wait for
> f23 to get itself sorted.

It turns out that hacking the libetpan-config script fixes this for now,
I don't know what the correct fix is but I assume that the linker flags
have to match or at least be compatible for both libetpan and
claws-mail packages.

Too complicated for a crusty old git like me to work out for myself
anyway, thanks for your assistance Michael...

--

Brian Morrison