[Users] How to automatically focus opened email instead of email list

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sat Nov 7 14:55:19 CET 2015

On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 12:22:22 +0100
Michael Schwendt <bugreporter at abwesend.de> wrote:

> Alternatively, with standard layout, four times TAB to move widget focus
> to the message view, and two times TAB to move back to summary view. ;-)
>
> A problem with switching focus to the displayed message automatically
> would be that you would need a way to return, too.

Not really: User would probably use + to get to the next unread, after maybe deleting the current mail.

But having the focus stay in the displayed message window would certainly make life easier.

Cheers,

Ron.

PS Getting the focus somewhere else would be a mouse-click away, in the rare cases when it is needed...
--
            -I was born an Englishman, and I'll die an Englishman.
            -Hoots, Mon, hae ye got nae ambition ?