[Users] Signature position

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Nov 1 12:17:18 CET 2015

On Sat, 31 Oct 2015 13:40:59 +0100
JoHnY <sylpheed at 2600.sk> wrote:

> No, templates are not working for me, they are not switched
> automatically when switching between accounts during mail
> composition as it is with signatures.

Since you make the comparison with sylpheed then  I'll point out that
this is no different in sylpheed. However, in Claws you do have
alternatives. If using account reply templates does not satisfy you,
then you could filter your mails into folders and from the folder
properties you can set a default account and templates. Another
option is using the general templates, which you can apply in the
Compose window. Also, turning on the auto-account-selection options
might help you.

Just to be clear, I am suggesting that you turn off the account
option to automatically insert the signature and instead use
Templates to insert the signature where you want it.

All of these methods will allow you to place the signature above the
quoted message.

with regards

Paul