[Users] Corrupted rc file?

francesco scaglione scaglione.francesco at neuf.fr
Sun May 31 15:57:00 CEST 2015

---
On Sun, 31 May 2015 14:18:51 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 31 May 2015 14:51:50 +0200
> francesco scaglione <scaglione.francesco at neuf.fr> wrote:
>
> > I think that that happened already one time, long ago, and on that
> > occasion I restored a rc file in .claws-mail. But, which one was
> > that, I cannot remember!
>
> The one (or ones) that are much smaller than the backup file.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

Thanks Paul, but in ~/.claws-mail, accountrc, clawsrc, folderitemrc,
matcherrc are alla as big, or bigger, than their .bak version. By
the way, I've found there a small tagsrc file, created this morning,
with no .bak.

The only empty file around is.mh_sequences in ~/Mail, but I don't have
a backup and anyway I don't know what that file is for.

Francesco