[Users] (bug ?) Unable to access to a parent folder

Pétur Viljamson peturvilj at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:06:05 CEST 2015

Thank you for your answer.

/Tools/Network log shows nothing when I enter into this folder (no log line
at all).

If I try to move a message to this folder I have an error saying that this
folder can only contain subfolders. I also notice the folder icon just
before the folder name is light blue and not blue like the others.

But I solved the issue (for now). If I select "check for new folders" from
the top-level mailbox folder it works... finally. I selected several times
this option (and rebuilding the three also and cleaning the cache) and
after 4-5 times, my folder appears as a "container" folder with my emails.
But another folder in the same situation appears as empty... I had to try
several times until both of them appears in the correct way. It seemes
quite random.