[Users] RSSyl sets all messages on new on feed refresh

Stephan Braun sylpheed-claws-users at lists.evervoid.net
Sun May 17 17:32:15 CEST 2015

Hi,

with my new website I also added a RSS feed and tested it with RSSyl.

The only problem is:
Even if I don't change anything on my feed, when I tell RSSyl to
refresh it, all the messages are marked as unread.

My feed was checked as "valid" on different feed validators, so I'm
kind of clueless, what the problem could be.

Since I'm not sure if this is a bug in RSSyl or my feed, it may be best
if the developer could contact me in private.

For reference, this is the feed:
http://www.artisrebellion.com/rssfeed.rss

Cheers
Steve

PS: just checked it with quiterss and evolution-rss which both don't
show this behavior