[Users] "Forward as Attachment" shortcut key

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Tue May 5 14:22:53 CEST 2015

Hi Jerry,

Le Tue, 5 May 2015 08:06:39 -0400, Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> a écrit :

>  I am trying to create a custom "shortcut key" for "forward as attachment".
>  Under "Preferences" I changed the default forwarding to "forward as
>  attachment"; however, <CTL> <ALT> <F> always forwards inline.
>
> Is this a bug or am I just overlooking the obvious?

I believe the default forwarding is for when the 'Forward' button is
pressed rather than the arrow on the right of it, which gives access
to "forward as attachment" and "forward inline".

Key shortcuts are defined (at least here for me) by

1. Enabling custom keyboard shortcuts by going to the
   preferences, Others / Misc and checking the relevant box;

2. Hovering (NOT clicking) with the mouse over whatever menu option you
   want to give a shortcut to, then pressing that shortcut.

HTH

Amicalement,
--
Albert.