[Users] Changing the Subject

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri May 1 09:00:22 CEST 2015

On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 13:12:05 -0400, Leon Fisk wrote:
>Create an Action that uses your favorite text editor with a command
>like this:
>
>scite "%f"
>[snip] Or just run it from the Tools->Actions drop down menu.

    $ cat /home/rocketmouse/.claws-mail/actionsrc
    Editor SciTE: scite "%f"
    Editor Pluma: pluma "%f"

    $ cat Claws\ Mail/inbox/1
    [snip]
    Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 08:31:14 +0200
    From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com>
    To: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com>
    Subject: test 1

    Noch ein test.

It fails here. Both SciTE and Pluma open two empty tabs. One tab is
named "Claws" and the other tab is named "1". I usually don't use the
space-sign in my directory and file names, but for the folders shown by
the Claws GUI I did. I suspect it doesn't work on my machine regarding
the space in the MH folder name.

Should I file a bug report?

Regards,
Ralf