[Users] Archive function

Cliff Laine clifflaine at europe.com
Tue Mar 31 19:08:06 CEST 2015

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 15:16:02 +0100
Andreas Fink <finkandreas at web.de> wrote:

> You can create an action, which moves a message
> (Configuration->Actions) to another folder (your Archive folder).
>
> Then you need to allow to assign custom keyboard shortcuts
> (Configuration -> Preferences -> Other -> Miscellaneous -> Enable
> customisable keyboard shortcuts)
>
> Then hover to Tools -> Actions -> YOUR_ACTION (don't click on the
> action, just keep your mouse above it, so it is selected), and assign
> a keyboard shortcut to it (by pressing the shortcut you want to use,
> e.g. Ctrl+Shift+A).
>
> Now you have assigned a shortcut with an action, and whenever you
> press the shortcut the selected messages will be processed through
> this action (i.e. moved to the Archive folder).

This doesn't appear to be working here. I have an action as desribed
above -- a screenshot (since I can't work out how to copy and
paste from the actions dialogue) is here
https://filetea.me/t1sHL73oWKaRriHNy90NS9OPQ

But when I click on the keyboard shortcut I've made, nothing happens.

Has anyone managed to get this working?

Cliff