[Users] RSS plugin won't refresh feeds

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Thu Mar 26 13:11:59 CET 2015

I'm using Claws 3.11.1 on Xubuntu 15.04 - and yes, I do understand that
15.04 hasn't officially been released yet, so there are expected to be
bugs.

I used to have 14.10 on this machine, and I upgraded it. After the
upgrade the RSS plugin hasn't been working - it doesn't refresh the
feeds. Has anyone else noticed this, or is there anything I can do to
find out what is going wrong?

It would be nice to find out why it doesn't work, so that I can file a
bug-report (either with Claws or with the Ubuntu devs) if it's
necessary. My configuration hasn't changed from 14.10, as /home is on a
separate disk.

Any advice would be welcome.

Petter

--