[Users] Mail selection window right click menu issue

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Jun 28 18:13:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

the right click menu in the mail selection window often does the first
thing in the menu, opening an editor to reply. My first thought was a
broken mouse button, but this "button release issue/double right click
issue" only happens for the right click menu in the mail selection
window of claws, the mouse button doesn't cause problems for other right
click menus.

The shortcut Ctrl+Del doesn't work, instead pushing the Del-Key alone
moves to Trash. I would prefer a shortcut for deleting a mail/mails,
with a confirmation dialog box, were return/Enter does confirm.

version 3.11.1-163-ga98ae44

Regards,
Ralf