[Users] The little black check-mark (tick-mark) on a folder icon?

walt w41ter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 04:20:06 CEST 2015

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 20:34:03 -0400
Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:10:26 -0700 walt wrote:
>
> >So, why does claws put the tick-mark on that one account but none of
> >the others?
>
> Expand the account, find the folder with a tick-mark and open it...
> Therein, you should find a message(s) so marked...

Aha!  Thanks, Pierre.  The reason I couldn't see the tick-mark on the
individual "guilty" email message is that I had used the
View/Set-displayed-columns/In-message-list/ to hide the "Mark" column.

I've been hiding such "irrelevant" columns for years (in thunderbird)
because I never "mark" messages.  Either I remember an email as being
"important/<or-whatever>" or I don't.

Obviously I don't work in a paranoid environment where my superiors
intend to blame me for their own screw-ups :)