[Users] [off-topic] Two small issues

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Thu Jun 25 00:19:22 CEST 2015

Hey now, folks ... please calm down, this is totally drifting away from what i wanted to point out !

Ralf, let me correct my misleading request. I was not really asking about the "best way how to cut down the headers", but rather wanted to ask if this could be an explanation why someone *thinks* he got to see mails 'without all headers' even when the switch is checked.

If some mails were sent with just the same headers as those visible in 'normal mode' then i could imagine to be thinking this, because it's totally unexpected.

But, if i understood the comments right, any mail servers would add specific headers anyway and the answer 'Can it be ?' is a plain NO.

So, since it's already answered, let us please not discuss this anymore, or, if you still think it's important, maybe better open a separate thread.

Instead, i believe, it's the OPs turn now to reproduce the observed behavior. I still think it was some kind of misinterpretation on his side.

Michael

Ah, ps.: If those 'crippled mails' were sent from local or intranet (like system messages forwarded from root) ? Maybe that's it ?