[Users] Printing cut off

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Jun 17 18:54:15 CEST 2015

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 17:17:24 +0100
Keith Edmunds <kae at midnighthax.com> wrote:

Hello Keith,

>I don't see that. The whole page is there, just with the left side cut
>off on many lines. I am using CUPS under Linux (Debian 8/Jessie), but
>all other applications print without problem. The fact that this

I see the same problem you're having.  All other apps print fine, and
none of the tweaking I tried with drivers and settings in Cm produced a
correct output.

I hadn't mentioned it here since I rarely need to print anything from
Claws, and as nobody else had wither, thought it was likely to be "just
me".

Like you, I'm using Debian.  However, I'm using a hybrid
testing/experimental set up.  Most stuff from testing, but Iceweasel
comes from experimental.  Also, I compile CM from GIT.

--
 Regards  _
You only see me for the clothes that I wear