[Users] Why do some users prefer Sylpheed over Claws Mail ?!?

Reid Vail rsv869 at runbox.com
Sat Jun 13 22:36:05 CEST 2015

I used Sylpheed for several years and like it very much until I decided it start
using imap and Sylpheed started hanging. And in a related and more important
different (to me) the published Sylpheed forum community was, to me, bizarre and
non-responsive.

As a package, it's much more limited in scope and features, but is a clean,
nice-looking package, and generally solid. Try it.

Reid