[Users] Disappearing sent mail

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 14:21:06 CEST 2015

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 13:03:31 +0100
Cliff Laine <clifflaine at europe.com> wrote:

> Right -- I've found a workround for the problem of all my outgoing
> mail disappearing. (It's started happening on a POP3 account too --
> I thought it was something to do with IMAP).

POP mail uses a local MH mailbox, and presumably your POP sent
folder is in that MH mailbox too. If that is the case, then this
must be a local issue with your configuration. Can you start with
`claws-mail --debug` and paste the debug output on sending a message
which is due to be saved in your MH mailbox sent folder?

with regards

Paul