[Users] Disappearing sent mail

Cliff Laine clifflaine at europe.com
Thu Jun 11 14:03:31 CEST 2015

Right -- I've found a workround for the problem of all my outgoing
mail disappearing. (It's started happening on a POP3 account too -- I
thought it was something to do with IMAP).

If I bcc myself into every reply I make, my reply appears as it used
to -- i.e., as the next, indented post in the thread. Fortunately this
can be set up automatically in the account preferences.

Configuration > Edit Accounts > [account x] > Compose > Automatically
set the following addresses > Bcc [my address]

Still think it's a major fault, but having wasted all this morning
trying out half a dozen other email clients, a Claws held together with
sellotape and a plaster is still better than any of the rest!

Cliff