[Users] new account setup wizard when clicking on claws icon

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Sat Jun 6 01:25:38 CEST 2015

Worked fine yesterday but 3.9.3 now when I click on the icon gives
error, "Address Error - could not read address index", then goes
straight into a new account setup wizard. I've looked into the
.claws-mail folder and things seem rational, big address book files as
I would expect, no mail loss that I can see. There are two working
(until now) accounts.  Suggestions? Diagnostics?

Dave

--
"As long as politics is the shadow cast on society by big business,
the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance."

-- John Dewey