[Users] crashes when trying to edit account

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Thu Jul 30 10:27:52 CEST 2015

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:03:14 +0200
Mirco <mirco at openmailbox.org> wrote:

> I did fresh install (version 3.12.0 on Windows 7), then went trough
> the initial config dialogues (where on can add the first
> mail-account). Something was not ok, so I want to edit that account
> later, but whenever I try to edit the account (settings for current
> account), the application crashes.

Hi,

can you please send me file
"c:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\Claws-mail\accountrc" ?

I want to try reproducing the crash here, as all of my accounts can be
edited just fine.

Make sure you change any private details inside the file (password
string, maybe username, mail server addresses). In case you are using
some special characters in the changed fields, let me know.

No need to send it to the whole list, just send it to me privately.

Regards,
--
Andrej