[Users] Update failed. Change not written to Directory.

Maurizio Marini marini.maurizio at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:41:49 CEST 2015

Hi
I have an operation issue.
I have tried to add by hand an address to address book.
With right click it complained there was an erore.
So I add Display name, First Name and Surname, in the second tab the
mail address
Then I click on Add and I got an error that I don't remember, adding
address failed b/c a necessary information was missing.

Now when I click on Tools/Addrees Book and I close window w/out do
nothing I complains
"Update failed. Change not written to Directory."

How can I get rid of it?
I will have that for ever and ever?

Many thnx
My best regards