[Users] Message loading time

Marco Villegas marco at marvil07.net
Thu Jan 29 16:53:29 CET 2015

Andrej,

On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 16:07:56 +0100
Andrej wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 08:59:09 -0500
> Marco Villegas <marco at marvil07.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am not sure why sometimes the time it takes to load/show a
> > (downloaded in disk) message  after selecting it can be long, around
> > 5-10 seconds.
>
> Hi, do you have the libravatar plugin enabled? AFAIK it's still
> blocking the message load while it tries to fetch the avatar image.

Thank you for the hint!

I indeed had the libravatar plugin enabled.
After modifying its configuration to have a fixed amount of time for
the request it loads at that time, I also do not have the delay if I
disable the plugin, so I guess you managed to solve my problem.

Thanks again!

Best,

--

Marco Villegas