[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Tue Jan 27 23:45:13 CET 2015

Ahoj,

Dňa Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:44:02 +0100 Ralf Mardorf
<info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> napísal:

> On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:31:35 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:22:45 +0000, Paul wrote:

> > > This is getting ridiculous now!
> > >
> > > It appears to be a hard concept to grasp:
> > >
> > > In Claws, reply-to-all does reply-to-all and reply-to-list does
> > > reply-to-list.
> > >
> > > Tell me that you're just trolling, Ralf!
> > >
> > > with regards
> > >
> > > Paul
> >
> > Paul,
> >
> > I don't have a problem with claws invoking mailing list replies by
> > the "Reply" option instead of the "Reply to all option". That is
> > ok. I just want to point out, that if the "Reply to all" option
> > invokes a mailing list reply, it sometimes could be more
> > comfortable.

> If you don't receive a duplicated message, than for Claws you can't
> use "The reply to mailing list option", because "Reply" invokes the
> reply to mailing list, you need to care about it and instead you need
> to use the "reply to all option". When using Evolution, you always
> can use the same button, menu entry, short-cut. I'm not trolling, I
> just point out that there is a solution for this issue.

If you like Evolution's buttons, use Evolution, please, and don't ask,
to CM becomes Evolution.

It is still the same as in debian-user ML, where you always tell what
is in Arch Linux and where people wrote to you, that if you like Arch,
than use Arch and do not try to make Arch from Debian.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk