[Users] [Bulk] Re: Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 27 21:28:22 CET 2015

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:19:41 +0000, Keith Edmunds wrote:
> > There is a solution to avoid this
>
> Show us the code.

I'm not a Linux MUA coder. Simply install and test Evolution regarding
this issue and take a look at Evolution's code. Btw. I can live with
Claws the way it is. I only point out that invoking mailing list
replies by the "reply to all option" instead of the "reply option"
could be an improvement.

I'm not willing to continue this discussion! Call me names, insult me,
don't care about the solution, continue this thread, but for me
the discussion is finished!

Regards,
Ralf