[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 27 21:17:27 CET 2015

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:52:00 -0500, Pierre Fortin wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:44:02 +0100 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> >When using Evolution,
> >there is a solution for this issue.
>
> Yup:  Use Evolution
automatically removed :(.

No, I prefer Claws over all other MUAs I tested. It fits better to my
needs than other MUAs do. Evolution has got other weak points.

However, is there something wrong with me, when I try to explain that
Claws has got a weak point that easily could be solved?

Insults, and "don't use Claws" is the best you have to respond? That
simply is pathetic.

Claws is good software, I like it and I will use it, but it doesn't
mean that it's perfect software. We are aware that for Claws we can not
simply push one and the same button to reply to the mailing list, as
soon as somebody CC's to the list and mailman doesn't send a duplicated
message. There is a solution to avoid this and mentioning this
solution from your point of view is trolling?

:(

Regards,
Ralf