[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 26 07:09:39 CET 2015

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 21:29:39 +0000, Keith Edmunds wrote:
> > Actually my experiences differ to yours.
>
> Why are you being so awkward? Paul is trying to help you: saying that
> your experience differs to his without saying in what way it differs
> is hardly helpful.

Keith,

Configuration > Preferences... > Writing > Reply button invokes mailing
list reply is checked and I explained when it does work and when it
doesn't work. Actually I tried to help the OP to sent mails correctly,
so that Claws is able to handle the OP's mailing list mails. So why are
you so awkward? You didn't read all mails? Paul is ignoring my hint,
I'm not ignoring his hint.

If you reply TO somebody and CC to the mailing list, Claws _can't_
automatically reply to the mailing list only, even when Configuration >
Preferences... > Writing > Reply button invokes mailing list reply is
checked. The OP sent a message TO me and CC'ed to the mailing list. I
explained that this is wrong. JFTR, there's the same problem for Claws,
if somebody has an entry for Reply-To.

I already explained that, take a look at the mailing list archive.

Regards,
Ralf