[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 20:47:48 CET 2015

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 20:27:17 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:21:39 +0000, Paul wrote:
> > Tell me, do you have the option 'Reply button invokes mailing list
> > reply' set?
>
> Are you serious? :(

The point of me asking was that if you don't have that option checked
then you must use '/Message/Reply to/Mailing list' if you want to
reply to the list. If you have it checked, then Claws attempts to do
the right thing.

So, my questions still stand and I'm waiting for your answers.

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières