[Users] Error while sending....

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Sat Jan 24 13:05:09 CET 2015

Hello,

Often travelling, with slow internet access, I'm often facing the following
issue :
 - send a large mail using SMTP, that will take a long time,
 - while the first email is being sent, send a second one.

This will raise an alert because a mail is already being sent, and the
second one is queued.

So far, so good (except I see to reason for the alert...). But the worse
part is to come: the queued mail is not sent automatically once the first
email has finished being sent ! You have to wait and then hit "Send queued
mail" for it to be sent.

Am I the only one ? If not, has someone cooked a private patch to allow a
more friendly behavior, such as sending the second queued mail
automagically once the first is gone ?

Thanks in advance,
Paul