[Users] setup accounts/folders

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Sat Jan 10 02:03:47 CET 2015

On Fri, 9 Jan 2015 19:56:36 -0500 Pierre Fortin wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Jan 2015 15:38:59 -0600 waltz at krutt.org wrote:
>
>>I am having trouble to set up accounts and folders:

>- If you want multiple accounts, each with their own Inbox, Draft, Sent,
>  Queue, Trash folders, change Mail to <account1> on the "Saving mail on
>  disk" setup screen.  Then, when CM comes up, use File->Add Mailbox->MH
>  to add the other accounts (change "Mail" to the account name).

Forgot to mention that you can also:
$ mkdir Mail
then create the separate accounts with Mail/Account1...

The initial setup would give:
/home/user/{account1,...,accountN} while this one would have the accounts
under /home/user/Mail/... so they don't end up separated by other
directories in file lists.