[Users] Has something changed with the sort of the email list?

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Feb 18 08:27:31 CET 2015

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:12:04 -0800
sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

Hello sylpheed at 911networks.com,

>It used to be only on the column that was sorted. Now, I don't know
>on which column is the email list is sorted. When did this happen?

It happened when, accidentally or otherwise, you selected sorting by
thread date.

>Anything I can do about it?

Yes, View menu, Sort -> and select whichever method and options you
prefer.  This is a per folder setting BTW, so you may have to perform
the operation more than once.

--
 Regards  _
It's only the children of the ------- wealthy tend to be good looking