[Users] installing plugins?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Mon Feb 16 19:42:55 CET 2015

Quoting Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org>:

> On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 15:38:57 -0800
> Dave Stevens <geek at uniserve.com> wrote:
>

>> Am I missing some easier way?
>>
> Is it not available in your package manager?

My ubuntu software centre installed 3.9.3 with no plugins. A search of
the ubuntu software centre for vcalendar pops up only korganizer,
which includes vcalendar, but it seems to me that this involves
installing the kdepim suite which pulls in bags of kde stuff, very top
heavy and not what I want.

Is there a repo for plugins?

Dave

if by "it" you mean claws-mail, yes, that installed

--
"As long as politics is the shadow cast on society by big business,
the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance."

-- John Dewey