[Users] installing plugins?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Mon Feb 16 00:38:57 CET 2015

I'm currently using sylpheed but because I want a better address book
and calendaring am sizing up claws. The initial install of 3.9.3 in my
ubuntu 14.04 setup was smooth and it correctly detected the existing
sylpheed mail files on first run. The addressbook importing and
harvesting looks good, so now I want to install the vcalendar plugin.
All links take me to the sourceforge page where I can download the
source. It would be laborious to download the source and pick it apart
to get the plugfin I want.

Am I missing some easier way?

TIA,

Dave

--
"As long as politics is the shadow cast on society by big business,
the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance."

-- John Dewey