[Users] Question regarding Claws and GTK

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Sat Feb 14 23:54:24 CET 2015

Hello,

I need some help configuring GTK and its interaction with Claws. I've
migrated to a brand new computer (a MSI GS60 3K). The display of this
machine is terrific, but the configuration I had before is now creating
tiny characters for:
 - the menu bars,
 - the preference window,
 - the Tab headers in the Compose window, as well as the To/Cc/...
   selectors and emails addresses...
Claws allowed me in preference to change the font size for the message text
as well as the lists, but I can't find how to change the above items...

Could someone with a clue on both GTK and Claws's widget give me some help ?

Also, any way to resize all the icons ?

Best,
Paul