[Users] Bogofilter query

Chad Wallace cwallace at lodgingcompany.com
Fri Feb 6 22:51:24 CET 2015

On Fri, 6 Feb 2015 08:59:50 +0000
<senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Feb 2015 12:48:03 +0000
> <senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Just started to happen. I use bogofilter to deal with spam. I have
> > it set so that, when I mark an email as spam, bogofilter should
> > mark it as read and move it to a nominated junk folder.
> >
> > Now it still does the marking as read but it still stays put. When I
> > move to another account I get a window asking me if I want to
> > complete the transaction before moving on. I choose yes and only
> > then does the email get moved to the junk folder.
> Further to the above, I note that the query box that appears is headed
> Process Marks, whatever they are.

You probably want the Execute immediately option set... one sec I'll
look it up.

It's in Preferences, in the Display -> Summaries page.  The option is
called "Execute immediately when moving or deleting messages".  Check
that, and it won't bug you about it anymore.

--

C. Chad Wallace, B.Sc.
The Lodging Company