[Users] reply-to-list annoyance (was Re: Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....)

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Feb 1 11:25:51 CET 2015

Hi Andrej,

> outgoing messages will always be without a List-Id header. Well,
> unless your Claws Mail does the job of mailing list software.

That's why I expected to get a color label for all mails that don't
include "List-Id:", but the outgoing messages don't get a color label,
only incoming mails without "List-Id:" get the color label.

> By the way, you can get by without using external tools (grep) in your
> filtering, it just takes one extra rule:

> all color 12
> header "List-Id" regexpcase ".*" color 0

I first tried with header "List-Id" too, but since I wasn't aware about
the "color 0" I didn't know how to do it. I missed that "None" can be
selected too. Thank you.

So now I will try with

Name:      First - Color label "No List-Id" Steel blue
Account:   All
Condition: all
Action:    color 12

Name:      Second - No Color label "List-Id" Black
Account:   All
Condition: header "List-Id" regexpcase ".*" [1]
Action:    color 0

[1] header "List-Id" matchcase "."
Should work too. I chose regex. Is it faster?

Regards,
Ralf

PS: Sorry, mail delivery is delayed today, so I had to monitor the
archive and to copy and paste from the Archive. Just for today I add a
Reply-To now.