[Users] claws-mail files question

Gil Weber gilweber at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 31 20:02:27 CET 2015

On Thu, 31 Dec 2015 19:32:40 +0100
Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk> wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Dec 2015 11:27:56 -0700
> Charles Curley <charlescurley at charlescurley.com> wrote:
>
> > Yep. Copy ~/.clawsrc, ~/.signatures, and ~/Mail (or your
> > equivalents), and you should be back in business.
>
> The first one was probably meant to be ~/.claws-mail/ directory,
> "clawsrc" is one of the files that live in this directory. :)
>
> Regards,

Maybe I'm just dense, but I don't have (or see) a
~/.claws-mail/directory in my set-up (Claws-Mail 3.11 running on OpenSuSE 13.2).

I **do** see a clawsrc plain text document inside ~/.claws-mail.

I do **not** see a /.signatures file.

Should I be looking for items with names other than as suggested above?

Thx.
Gil