[Users] Claws Mail 3.13.1 unleashed!!
claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Dec 20 15:22:33 CET 2015
20th December 2015 Claws Mail 3.13.1
CLAWS MAIL RELEASE NOTES
Claws Mail is a GTK+ based, user-friendly, lightweight, and fast
New in this release:
* When attaching files with no suffix, e.g. Makefile, the correct
mime type is now found.
* Added support for a whole range of extra TLDs.
* '➜' is used instead of '-->' in the Message List when sender is
yourself. (Only visible if the hidden pref 'enable_swap_from' is
set to 0.)
* An external editor can now be embedded in the Compose window.
This depends upon the 'Text editor' option (/Configuration/
Preferences/Message View/External Programs) having a suitable
value, such as 'gvim -f --socketid %w %s'.
* Address Book: address books can now be searched.
* A hidden pref has been added, 'next_on_delete'. This controls the
message selection when a message is deleted. A setting of '0'
which cause the previous, older message to be selected, a setting
of '1' will cause the next, newer message to be selected.
* PDF Viewer plugin: Support for encrypted (password protected) PDFs.
* RSSyl plugin: The feed preferences window appearance has been
* The --enable-new-addrbook configure option has been renamed to
* Windows: Re-enabled regexps.
* updated man page.
* Updated translations: British English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish,
French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian,
Norwegian Bokmål, Slovak, Swedish, Traditional Chinese.
* New translations: Russian.
* Removed translations: Bulgarian, Esperanto.
* Bug fixes:
o bug 1959, 'Selection selects too many under expanded view'
o bug 2490, 'Selecting mails through Shift-Home/End doesn't
o bug 3151, 'loaded vCalendar plugin "disables" gnome-shells
calendar view entries'
o bug 3375, 'Crash (SEGV) at gtkcmctree.c:4514 after deleting
an unread message'
o bug 3557, 'Remotely exploitable bug.'
o bug 3454, (windows) 'Attachments containing certain special
characters in filename are not opened'
o bug 3480, 'No valid feed found when channel title is
o bug 3513, 'Can't delete multiple selected e-mails'
o bug 3541, 'Selecting a leaf folder with keyboard no longer
o bug 3559, 'Opening preferences window causes out of bounds
o bug 3561, 'HTML <a> tag with no href makes message display
o bug 3562, 'Hyperlink Errors URI XMPP, SIP, SIPS and Skype'
o bug 3563, 'URL parser will read out of bounds when closing
bracket is missing in get_url_part'
o bug 3566, 'Missing locales in Eastern name order'
o Debian bug 801375, 'Segfault when activating ... the plugin
with the Code from Google'
o better fix for crash after broken pgp keyring update, and
bogus EOF message on verifying sigs of missing keys
o building on OpenBSD
o libetpan version test
o folder renaming for IMAP on Windows.
For further details of the numbered bugs and RFEs listed above
See ChangeLog for full information regarding changes in this release.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Users