[Users] address book anomaly

Rodney D. Myers rod_myers at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 18 14:26:39 CET 2015

LinuxMint 17.2/17.3
Claws Mail 3.9.3
gdata   3.9.3

Having issues with the address book plugin and built in address book.

I've changed a business email (via the web), in contacts.google.com, and
verified that it's changed on the phone.

I don't have anything in the built in address book.

I've closed and re-started claws mail 3 times, yet the old email
address persists.

I've delete everything on the ~/.claws-mail/addrbook folder while
claws-mail is closed

Where else do I look to find a cached copy of the address book, so I
can clear everything, and get the new address?

I've unloaded/ made sure username/password were cleared out. Re-loaded
plugin and made sure username/password were coorect.

thank you

--
Rodney D. Myers <rod_dmyers at fastmail.fm> - kg6anx

        Ben Franklin - 1759