[Users] Fw: Importing a calendar forces to manage 2 calendars

KA soldes at gmx.fr
Mon Dec 14 00:39:56 CET 2015

Hi Paul,
Thanks for your feedback !

I applied your suggested steps but now I have 3 entries :
1. the "meetings" one that receives and sends invitations
2. the one corresponding to my "import" .ics file
3. the new one we have just created "combined.ics"

Ideally I would like only the first one with all the data from my
import. Subscribing to a webcal seems to create an additional entry.

Regards,
Kamy